New to Indoor Cycling?
If it is your first time
- Wear clothes you can sweat in
- Bring a water bottle
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring your bike
- If you have a ANT+ heart rate monitor strap, bring it
- If you have a strava or garmin or training peaks account, bring username and password
- Tire pressure around 90 or as high as tire sidewall recommends
- Putting your bike in the trainier: ask for coaches help
- Calibrating: can skip your first time, or your coach will show you
- Adjusting your FTP. We start low, usually 100 for women and 150 for men.
- Cadence, your coach will advise, up to you but we do ask that you stretch yourself
- Clip in pedals/shoes recommended, but not necessary