We have lots of great offerings for any level triathlete. Beginner to advanced, our team, training plans and clinics will help you have your best season yet and avoid many costly and time consuming mistakes. We offer weekly workouts year around, open water swimming instruction, weekly running at Roosevelt High School on Tuesday nights and indoor cycling on our 20-rider Computrainer stations every Sunday at 8:30am, all of this and more for only $250 per calendar year.
Click Here to Sign Up for Cycle U Multisport »
Our Team Purpose:
- Encourage and support the development of beginning, intermediate and elite multisport athletes.
- Be ambassadors of Cycle U and our sport through involvement within the community.
- Showcase the effectiveness of Cycle University coaching and training programs.
- Build a fun and active team environment through mentorship, group training, team activities and race support.
- Team Training with expert coaches weekly indoors, running every Tues eve, swimming May – Sept
- 20% off retail prices for product orders and in-stock merchandise
- Team pricing on clothing
- Tri specific bike fitting at 20% discount
- Special discounts on sponsor products; may include discounted entry fees to certain races
- Weekly coach-led workouts for Run, Bike, Swim (see calendar below)
- Access to professional Cycle U Coaches who will answer questions and provide guidance, head coach Julie V.
- Free skills clinics ($20-$35 value each)
- Opportunity to have fun while training with a great group of people.
- Prospective members can apply the cost of the clinic towards membership fees if you join within one week of attending the clinic.
- Incentive Program: For every person a Team Member recruits, $50 will be discounted from their next annual membership fee all the way down to $0 if you sign up 4 people.